Austin Garage Demolition and Removal Services
A garage, shed, barn, or similar storage unit can be incredibly useful, but only if you actually want this structure on your property and it’s in proper condition. If not, having a run-down garage might just be a hassle for you. For example, perhaps you have a garage you never park in or a rotting old barn you never want to look at again. These structures could take up valuable real estate, potentially lower your property value, and even become dangerous for you and your family to be around. In these scenarios, garage removal is an excellent option.
Austin Demolition Services can help you demolish and dispose of any undesired garages, sheds, barns, or other structures on your property. Our experienced shed demolition contractors understand the exact procedures necessary to safely, successfully destroy these buildings. We also have the advanced equipment to do so speedily. If you’re itching to get rid of that ugly rickety shed or unnecessary garage on your property, contact Austin Demolition Services for assistance.
Removing Old Sheds, Garages, & Barns
Since a shed, garage, or barn is typically a relatively simple structure, you may think that you can deconstruct it yourself. However, the shed removal process can actually be quite dangerous if performed improperly. You would also need to know how to appropriately dispose of the debris and obtain any necessary city permits. Instead of taking this task upon yourself, it’s easier, safer, faster, and simply better to enlist the assistance of professional garage, barn, and shed removal experts.
Austin Demolition Services is comprised of a qualified, local crew that understands all the nuts and bolts of shed, garage, and even old barn removal. We’ve demolished these types of structures many times, so we know what to expect. Our seasoned contractors will guide you through the process so it goes as smoothly as possible. We’re committed to making shed removal easy, quick, and rewarding. We’re also dedicated to making our services accessible, so we try to keep our garage demolition cost very competitive. With our help, you won’t have to fret about getting rid of your dilapidated, useless storage structures. You can leave it all to the talented team at Austin Demolition Services.
HOW IT WORKS
How the Disposal Process Works
Since there are many types of sheds, barns, garages, and similar storage units, the demolition process will vary. Whether or not your unwanted structure is on a walkway, sidewalk, or driveway may also affect the particulars of the removal procedure. Aside from location, your storage unit’s size, shape, and materials may also affect the specific steps in this process. However, generally speaking, our garage, barn, and shed removal services entail:
- Learning more about your unit. When you reach out to a professional demolition company like Austin Demolition Services, we’ll ask about the specifications of your shed, barn, or garage. We will also ask you for pictures of this structure so we can create an even more customized demolition plan.
- Preparing for demolition. Our team will obtain the appropriate permit to complete your shed, garage, or barn demolition. We will also help you turn off any relevant utilities before removing and disposing of this structure. You will need to make sure your garage, shed, or barn is completely cleaned out prior to demolition.
- Planning for disposal. Throwing away the pieces of an old barn, shed, or garage isn’t as easy as dropping off a trash bag in the dumpster. We’ll create a personalized plan to help you get rid of debris affordably, effectively, and safely. It’s important to have this strategy in place before we begin removal so that everything goes well on demolition day.
- Deconstructing the shed, barn, or garage. Once the unit is ready for demolition, we will remove its roof, siding, windows, doors, and frame, taking it apart piece by piece to the best of our abilities.
- Salvaging any valuable pieces. While dismantling the structure, we will set aside any salvageable portions. These may be recycled, donated, sold, or reused, depending on your preferences.
- Breaking apart any remaining materials. After we’ve disassembled your shed, garage, or barn, we will destroy any remaining parts. For example, we may use a jackhammer to break up any concrete floors or walls.
- Disposing of all debris. At this point in the process, we’ll execute our pre-planned disposal strategy. We will haul the wreckage from your shed, garage, or barn to the appropriate dump.
- Cleaning up the area. Our contractors will tidy up any smaller remaining debris so the space is neat and orderly.
Once we complete these steps, you are free to enjoy your newly barn-, shed-, or garage-free space! You might use this area to expand your yard, renovate your home, or construct an upgraded storage unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below, we provide the answers to some of the questions prospective
concrete and cement removal clients most often ask us.